#36 run- Trainer-led version of the L2 DLP by Deki Soh, BFRP & BFRAP
4 June (Saturday, 2-6pm)
5 June (Sunday, 2-6pm)
18 June (Saturday, 2-6pm)
19 June (Sunday, 2-6pm)
25 June (Saturday, 2-6pm)
Course Fees (SG): S$730
The fees comes with the followings:
- access to the course guide/Dossier (with all written material and the videos
- online lessons (20 hrs)
Prerequisites: Level 1^
The Level 2 Distance Learning Programme (L2 DLP for short) is an advanced course on Dr Bach’s system, it seeks to encourage reflection on that personal experience and refine remedy knowledge. Topics covered include type and mood remedies and subtle differences between remedy pairs. Focus on practical skills, the course emphasizes on developing self-awareness and increasing philosophical knowledge of the system as well.
The L2 DLP has six main elements:
- A course guide that sets tasks, asks questions, and organizes the course for you
- A Dossier where you write your answers to questions, reflect on experiences etc.
- Online videos to watch
- Written material to download and read
- Real-world activities to do at home, sometimes alone, sometimes with friends or family
- Six online real-time sessions with a trainer and a small group of other students, where you can take part in exercises, learn from and share with other students, and raise questions
You must attend Bach Centre-approved Level 1 before starting this course.
More course details, video and testimonials available here
Please take note of the followings:
Once we have enough participants, we will confirm the course by sending you a confirmation email with full course details and preparations.
*Please read the terms and conditions before booking with us. By registering for the course and made payment, you have indicated that you have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions.